Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Milk Portraits





Kylie needed to do a portrait project for her photography class. She asked me to be her model. I was more than willing. : ) She wanted to do something about my PKU. So when we got together she said, "go get your milk." I couldn't help but laugh as I posed seriously like I did for my senior picture photo shoot except with my milk in hand. And then we realized it was just like my life! I have a normal life, except that I have PKU. Like my milk, PKU is an abnormal thing in an otherwise normal picture. So I thought that was interesting, and I think these pictures are fun. So, enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! That is really funny! I never thought of your formula as a serious thing! That's pretty intense. Yay for modern art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny. Looking at the pictures, I just saw you (and you look so pretty by the way)! I didn't even really think about your milk! It's funny how some things don't seem out of the ordinary just because it has been that way since you were little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for milk pictures! You could get a t-shirt that says, got milk? or maybe one that says, I Got Milk, or something. :) I like your blog too- so much more zen than facebook.

    ReplyDelete